McCorry is continuously on the lookout for talented individuals who may be interested in developing their careers with the McCorry team.
If the opportunities published here do not fit your career aspirations, but you still have an interest, send your CV to us complete with career interests, passport photograph and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 12/4/2022
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
Level : Executive/Manager
Report To : CEO
• The purpose of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to support, execute and propose new initiatives for the Group’s digital marketing efforts.
• The Digital Marketing Specialist will have a close cooperation with all the business units in the Group.
• The Digital Marketing Specialist needs to fully understand the Group’s strategy and business direction.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Develop the short, medium- and long-term strategic roadmap that delivers against aggressive sales and traffic growth targets, whilst remaining profitable and within budget
2. Create and manage annual budgets, including in-season forecasts, that help to identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency of marketing spend or opportunity to drive incremental traffic and revenue
3. Build and maintain strong working relationships with outside sources (customers, vendors, and key publishers)
4. Develop and write/execute all digital marketing material and digital marketing efforts.
5. Ensure executions are strategic, effective, and properly measured
6. Adopt a test & learn approach, leveraging insight data to provide rationale and results
7. Create and distribute the marketing calendar which includes promotional support, events and core brand initiatives / launches (i.e. sales, new product launches, new market entries etc.)
8. Streamline reporting received from outside and internal sources to compile a broader picture of the digital marketing performance
9. Make effective decisions based on reporting and be able to support these actions
10. Work closely with E-com Site Merchants to develop and deploy marketing strategies that are cohesive with the brand’s initiatives
• Based in Mexico City
• Communication skills is critical to this role
• Has strong oral and written communication skills
• 2-3 years’ proven experience as a digital marketing executive/manager
• Advanced level of Excel skills, including, but not limited to, knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, and other time-saving formulas
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, and online attribution concepts
• Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
• Experience with digital platforms (AWS, Google, Taboola, Outbrain, etc.)
• Equipped with web developing skills: PHP, WordPress, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS, GitHub.
• A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
• Fluent in Spanish and English. Working knowledge of French is an added advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field
If you think you are the person we are looking for, feel free to download the Employment Application Form and upload the completed form and your resume to the online submission form on this page . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.