McCorry is continuously on the lookout for talented individuals who may be interested in developing their careers with the McCorry team.
If the opportunities published here do not fit your career aspirations, but you still have an interest, send your CV to us complete with career interests, passport photograph and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 30/8/2021
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
Level : Executive/Manager
Report To : CEO
• The purpose of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to support, execute and propose new initiatives for the Group’s digital marketing efforts.
• The Digital Marketing Specialist will have a close cooperation with all the business units in the Group.
• The Digital Marketing Specialist needs to fully understand the Group’s strategy and business direction.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Develop the short, medium- and long-term strategic roadmap that delivers against aggressive sales and traffic growth targets, whilst remaining profitable and within budget
2. Create and manage annual budgets, including in-season forecasts, that help to identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency of marketing spend or opportunity to drive incremental traffic and revenue
3. Build and maintain strong working relationships with outside sources (customers, vendors, and key publishers)
4. Develop and write/execute all digital marketing material and digital marketing efforts.
5. Ensure executions are strategic, effective, and properly measured
6. Adopt a test & learn approach, leveraging insight data to provide rationale and results
7. Create and distribute the marketing calendar which includes promotional support, events and core brand initiatives / launches (i.e. sales, new product launches, new market entries etc.)
8. Streamline reporting received from outside and internal sources to compile a broader picture of the digital marketing performance
9. Make effective decisions based on reporting and be able to support these actions
10. Work closely with E-com Site Merchants to develop and deploy marketing strategies that are cohesive with the brand’s initiatives
• Based in Mexico City
• Communication skills is critical to this role
• Has strong oral and written communication skills
• 2-3 years’ proven experience as a digital marketing executive/manager
• Advanced level of Excel skills, including, but not limited to, knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, and other time-saving formulas
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, and online attribution concepts
• Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
• Experience with digital platforms (AWS, Google, Taboola, Outbrain, etc.)
• Equipped with web developing skills: PHP, WordPress, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS, GitHub.
• A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
• Fluent in Spanish and English. Working knowledge of French is an added advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field
Job Title : Sales Support
Department : Canada Business Unit
Level : Junior Officer
Report To : Business Unit Leader Support
The position is an integral part of the Business Unit and contributes & take responsibility for the Business Unit’s performance and result.
The Sales Support is overall responsible in the two main areas of the workflow covering Documentation and Logistics.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AREA:
1. To co-ordinate and manage Documentation & Logistics for the BU
2. To follow up on Sales Inquiries, monitor all orders are placed in purchasing and shipped, delivered, and invoiced customers accordingly.
3. Update buyers weekly on their orders.
4. To maintain a good relationship with customers, suppliers, shipping agents and all service providers.
5. To liaise with Quality Assurance Business Partner on production progress & arrangement for cargo inspection where necessary.
6. To ensure all export documents are obtained and are accurately prepared on time.
7. Liaise with Finance Department for financing/payment where necessary.
8. Ensure shipments are insured as per SOP.
9. Logistics: Monitor vessel arrival. Ensure all import documents & releases are accurately prepared and sent to the Customs Broker for declaration prior to vessel arrival at Destination Port.
10. Arrange for trucking, issue releases to move cargo to the respective warehouses, if applicable.
11. Verify service provider bills and pass to Accounts Department for payment.
12. To ensure proper flow of documents and information to other departments.
13. To attend to operational problems and provide assistance where necessary.
14. Any other responsibilities assigned to you from time to time.
15. To prepare a document checklist for weekly Business Unit’s meeting.
• Preferably at least 1 year of working experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Able to communicate effectively and are not afraid to raise concerns.
• Self-driven, enthusiastic, and passionate.
• Must possess high level of integrity.
• Well organized, detail oriented, analytical, and ready to take up challenges.
• Resourceful, efficient, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
• Fluent in spoken and written English is part of the requirement. Proficiency in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia would be an added advantage.
• Good in mathematics and calculation.
• Willing to work extra hours (if applicable)
• Skilled in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel) and knowledge of ERP systems a definite advantage.
• Candidates who desire to work in a business entity that is continuously growing.
• Candidates who are interested in building their careers with us.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, feel free to download the Employment Application Form and upload the completed form and your resume to the online submission form on this page . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.